Delivery within 48 hours Free shipping £ 69.99 Global fast shipping Easy exchange

Specials  [more]

  1. Trends Ahimsa black High Top Sneaker Female Black - Women Sneakers - ntje £292.78  £58.56
    Save: 80% off
  2. 2017 brand Muroexe dark brown Atom Quarzo Dark Brown - Women Sneakers - ilwf £280.91  £56.18
    Save: 80% off
  3. 2017 brand Veja dark blue/grey SDU Flannel Dark Grafite - Women Sneakers - tgkb £288.82  £57.76
    Save: 80% off
  4. 2017 brand ekn black Low Seed Runner Black - Women Sneakers - gzew £280.91  £56.18
    Save: 80% off
  5. 2017 brand Muroexe blue Materia Stone Blue - Women Sneakers - djbm £312.56  £62.51
    Save: 80% off
  6. Market Veja grey SDU Flannel Grafite Pékin - Women Sneakers - ypnm £280.91  £56.18
    Save: 80% off
  7. Buy ekn grey Low Seed Runner Natural - Women Sneakers - xekz £288.82  £57.76
    Save: 80% off
  8. Quality Good Guys light brown Kimi Mustard - Women Sneakers - zwuj £292.78  £58.56
    Save: 80% off
Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge

100% Authentic Grand Step Shoes old pink Evita Metallic Plain Rose - Women Flats - iqqg

£273.00  £54.60
Save: 80% off

Please Choose:



Add to Cart:

  • Model: Shoes A1230
  • 500 Units in Stock



Vegan Slippers The Evita Metallic Plain by GRAND STEP SHOES is a lightweight, relatively slim-fit women's shoe in the style of an espadrille. The upper material is made from 99% linen, while the remaining 1% is PU to give the shoe a subtle metallic shine. The Evita Metallic Plain is comfortable to wear and with its simple, timeless design, is the perfect casual shoe. Made in Spain under fair working conditions. Colour : old pink Upper : 99% linen, 1% PU Outsole : natural rubber Footbed not removable




Monthly Specials For January

Trends Nomadics JC Camel - Women Sandals - smdf
£178.04  £35.61
Save: 80% off
Market Nomadics JC Sage - Women Sandals - gllh
£217.61  £43.52
Save: 80% off
Buy NAE white Cleo - Women Sandals - ulqd
£201.78  £40.36
Save: 80% off
Copyright ©2015-2018 www.hassocksnhw.org.uk   Site Map